Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wonderful testimonal we received!!

Claire's Flowers received this wonderful testimonial June 2009.

"My husband and friends used your shop to send me flowers this year for my birthday. After being unhappy with another local florist, my husband found your shop and gave you a try. I can say, that in the 26 years I've been with him, he has sent MANY flowers. Yours are by far the most beautiful and unique I've seen!! I hate to say this, but after so many years of the "same arrangement" I got bored and tired of the deliveries. Nothing was exciting. When I saw yours I was pleasantly surprised. They weren't in the same glass vase that I had received from the same local florist, 4 arrangements in the same vase by the way!! Like I said, they were unique and very beautiful. My husband always expects the best when he pays for a service so I just wanted to let you know how happy he was. I've given your contact info to my husbands asst so she can use you for all their florist needs...Keep up the great work!! Thanks again"

No comments:

Post a Comment